This piece originally started out with the figure mounted on the natural colored board and that was it. Place a little hook on the back and it would have been done, but this old weathered board that I purchased from a yard sale last year kept nagging at me. So I pulled it out from it's hiding place and started messing with placing stuff on it, which included the figure. Before you know it, I had something going!! There is one thing I'm trying to work out, but this will be the end result no matter how I fix the slight problem. It is hard to see in the photos, but the body on the figure is an old black wooden domino.