With intentions to use them some day, I had purchased some Paverpol and Apoxie Sculpt at the beginning of the year and let it sit around until now. Both products are just wonderful to work with!! All the dolls created for the show were done with these two products. I had decided to make four dolls to submit for the show and all but one has worked out. She still may be salvageable.
I have been working with wire for a while now and wanted to somehow incorporate it in to the dolls. Doll number four is the only doll that I haven't used wire on. Yet!
I tried to leave the dolls original face intact but it just didn't work out that way. It didn't seem to fit with something so sculptural. So, the only original parts still visible on dolls one and two are the feet and hands. Doll number four had her arms, lower body section and head removed, however, I did reattach her head.