Tuesday, February 21, 2012

New Work

Block Angel L

Thanks Linda! I didn't realize that I had hit the post button. Blogging has been on the back burner for me, so my posting have been far and few between. I mean I have to be in the mood for creating, photographing, cleaning up the images in photoshop and posting. I wish I had someone who would do everything for me except the creating.


Cage Doll Ornie 2

Anyway, these are a few things I have been working on. I'm also trying to revisit some older styles to put a new flare to them.

4 comments:

lynda Howells said...

?x

Cotton Picker said...

I like both of these new pieces. :)

Irish3 said...

Love them both!! They're so sweet but gritty at the same time. Fantastic mix!

Are you curious about me? said...

Carla, your cage dolls are some of my favorites.