Monday, May 14, 2012

Grunge Birds

Grunge Bird I


Grunge Bird II




Grunge Bird III

Last week I had been playing around with my stack of scrap metal. I was inspired by the birds created by Leighanna Light. I haven't taken a class with her, so I had to wing it. Ha! ha! A little bird humor.
I used scrap metal, cold connections(brads, bolts/screws, wire, & grommets) I did apply a little of glue between some pieces to keep them from moving around. Anyway, it was fun and a nice distraction from dolls. Now to figure out how to incorporate this technique with my dolls?!

6 comments:

Thespoena McLaughlin said...

Super fun! I've always loved her creations as well. What a great way to play!

p said...

grunge birds...who doesnt love THAT

missy majchrzak buckley said...

LOVE!

stregata said...

These are just wonderful, Carla! Keep it up.

Carla Trujillo said...

Thanks for the great comments!

missy majchrzak buckley said...

Love, again!